NEW JERSEY DISORDERLY PERSONS EXPUNGEMENT
Passaic County Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Were you involved in the commissioning of an offense that lead to multiple disorderly persons convictions?
- Have you been arrested and convicted of multiple PDPs that span over a long period of time?
- Do you have one DP that resulted from a mistake that happened in your youth?
In an event, if you have no more than 3 disorderly or petty disorderly persons convictions, and you are ready to put your criminal history in the past, call of the DP expungement law firm of Maynard Law Office, LLC in Morristown. Our experience attorneys have helped thousands of individuals clear their criminal records.
Disorderly persons offenses are considered “minor” crimes by the State of New Jersey and are heard in the municipal court. As a result, the eligibility requirements for a disorderly persons expungement are less stringent. An individual can apply for an expungement 5 years after the date of disposition or the completion of legal custody, parole, probation, or payment of fines, which is later. In addition, an individual may have up to 3 DPs or PDPs expunged, either all at once or separately.
Certain circumstances would prohibit the expungement of a DP, such as:
- A prior adult criminal expungement
- A prior or subsequent criminal conviction
- Successful completion of Pretrial Intervention / PTI
Note that an out-of-state conviction that is equivalent to a DP or PDP in New Jersey will count towards the allowed three.
For a free consultation, contact the disorderly persons expungement lawyers of Maynard Law Office, LLC. We file petitions for clients throughout the State of New Jersey. Call us today at 973-540-0054 or contact us online to determine your eligibility. We accept all major credit cards and offer personalized payment plans.